STANLEY CHROME VANADIUM OFFSET COMBINATION WRENCH
Price shown above are inclusive of GST
- Stanley offset combination wrenches are made to exceed DIN industrial standards for a long time.
- Open end has an angle of 15 ° for hard to reach areas. Crown end has an angle of 10 ° for protection of the user's hands
- While its 12-pointed crown end provides a 30º recovery angle and maximum safety for high torques.
- They incorporate the MaxiDrive ™ system of rounded tips, exclusive to STANLEY
- Applications: Ideal for tightening and loosening hexagonal bolts and nuts, essential for work done on mechanical functions and industrial maintenance.
- DIN 3133 B, DIN 17350, ISO 1711
- Chrome vanadium steel.
- Matt finishing
- 63° off-set